Schedule and Abstracts
Slides for the talks given are available via the links below. Video recordings are also available.
The complete schedule, along with the list of abstracts, is here.
- Monday 25th May
- Caranti: Hopf Galois structures, regular subgroups of the holomorph, and skew braces: two (brief) stories. Slides/Video
- Nejabati Zenouz: Skew Braces with Additive Group Isomorphic to a Semidirect Product of Cyclic Group of Order p with Cyclic Group of Order pn and Corresponding Hopf-Galois Structures. Slides/Video
- Stordy: Fixed-Point-Free Abelian Endomorphisms, Braces, and the Yang-Baxter Equation. Slides/Video
- Koch: Abelian Maps, Braces, and Hopf-Galois Structures. Slides/Video
- Tuesday 26th May
- Childs: Existence theorems for Hopf Galois structures and skew braces: a survey. Slides/Video
- Byott: Counting Hopf-Galois Structures on Galois Extensions of Squarefree Degree and Skew Braces of Squarefree Order. Slides/Video
- Kohl: Mutually Normalizing Regular Permutation Groups and Zappa-Szep Extensions of the Holomorph. Slides/Video
- Wednesday 27th May
- Underwood: Hopf Forms and Hopf-Galois Theory. Slides/Video
- Truman: Conjugate Hopf-Galois structures. Slides/Video
- Gil Muñoz: A method to compute the associated order in extensions of p-adic fields. Slides/Video
- Thursday 28th May
- Keating: Generic p-extensions.
- Moles: Classifying totally ramified Galois extensions of prime power order over local fields. Slides/Video
- Elder: Beyond Heisenberg extensions: Ramification breaks in non-abelian extensions of degree pn Video